Wednesday 17 July 2013

Foods I'm Craving This Winter - and other things I generally can't live without

So Sydney does not get that cold.. But Sydney-siders like to complain about the cold as if it were Siberia anyway, and I am one of them. I can whinge with the best of them, and with feet that are permanent icicles in winter (it's true, ask my boyfriend), I like to keep myself nice and toasty with yummy comforts.... and bed-socks.

Some things I cannot live without in winter:
  • Toast - with lots of soy butter and vegemite/peanut butter - mmm
  • Chocolate - I am loving Sweet Williams individual mini chocolates at the moment
  • Porridge - I soak my oats overnight in a jar with some soy/almond milk and add other yummies like dates, cinnamon, maple syrup, chia, blueberries and always banana
  • Coffee - it keeps my hands warm!
  • A huge printed scarf
  • Vegan shepherds pie -there is nothing better than this dish when it's miserable outside! (I'll post my recipe soon)
  • A good umbrella - one that's small enough to fit in a handbag!
  • Waterproof pleather boots
  • Individual chocolate mug cakes
  • Lip Balm! The current favourite is Bonne Bell Baby Lips - Pink Lolita 

Don't forget to check out my instagram and pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment